Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our big news

On June 30th we started getting faint positives and then on July 1st we got a positive off of a digital pregnancy test. There it was "pregnant" no questions to be asked and now the anxiety will set in.

I had my blood drawn three times anything over 5 is a good number and mine was 14 and then after that it has to double every two days so the next time it was 48, so it more than doubled. I had my blood redrawn again and I'm waiting on the results of that test.



As it stands now we will just take it day by day. I will be considered high risk this time though so that will include a few more tests and more ultrasounds. I will get steroid shots for the baby's lungs around 32-33 week. And then I will have an amniocentesis at 35 weeks to make sure the baby's lung are developed. If all is well I will be delivered then but no later than about 36 weeks. So our official due date is 3/13/09 but this baby should be here no later than the week of 2/16/09.




No comments: