Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some wonderful women


I met up with a few girls from silentgrief.com they both have had stillbirths as well. We had a nice dinner and chatted for 3 hours two of which was after we were done eating and I'm sure with all the looks the manager and staff was giving us they wanted us to leave so they could have their table back.

We had nice conversations about our angel's and I even shed a few tears but it was really nice. I just wanted to share my wonderful experience meeting other moms walking in the same shoes. Its nice to be able to meet the women you chat with daily about all the trials, emotions, fears etc.. that you go through when you lose a child. One of them even lives so close by we can meet up often.

Thank you Susan and Kathy so much for the great experience.

No comments: