Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All about me

Lets see where do I begin? I graduated in 2000 from Westminster and I didnt do the normal go to college type of thing. Kids were always my calling so I decided I would try out being a nanny. I found a great family with six week old boy/girl twins. I worked there until the twins were two. It was tons of fun and a better enviroment than working in daycares as I had done previously.
I found out in May of 2002 that I was pregnant. We were having a boy as I later found out.My first born son Blake Anthony was born on January 8, 2003 at 12:41pm weighing 7lbs8oz and 21 inches long. I was prepared for the life I always knew was my calling to be a mommy. And while times proved challanging at times it was a rollercoaster of fun.
Then Guy and I decided to get married on May 29th 2004. Our wedding wasnt a huge big deal but it turned out very nice and we even did most of it ourselves.
We decided before we got married that we would try for baby #2 after we were married and our second boy was concieved on our honeymoon.
Aiden Paul was born on February 8th, 2005 at 2:31pm weighing 8lbs 4.2oz and 22 inches long. He was an easy baby compared to Blake.
Then in August of 2005 we bought our first home in Northglenn Colorado. Its a 2000 sq ft home with 4 bdrms and 2 bathrooms. It was in rough shape when we bought it but we have improved it ourselves and its ours. We couldnt be happier to have that achievement.
After me moved into our new home I decided to start my business and run a in home daycare and it has proven to be a big success as well as a challange at times. But I can stay home with my kids and watch them grow which is important to us as well as contribute to my family and have the home and other things we have.
In August of 2006 we decided to try for our final addition to the family and sadly on September 26th, 2006 I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks.
We decided after that to wait it out it was emotionally hard on me to try for awhile.
Then in June of 2007 we gave it another shot and on July 9th that we were expecting again. In August I found out that my little sister was due just a few days behind me.I had the text book perfect pregnancy no real complaints other than heartburn that was so bad it made me sick until I got on the right medication for it. In October my sister and I did an ultrasound together and found out there would be more boys all the way around.Our family is all boys at this point. Things were great we spent many hours remodeling part of our house for the new baby. The room looks great in fact better than the rest of the house.

On February 12th I realized I hadnt felt little Ethan move so I put in a call to the doctors and went in. They couldnt find his heartbeat and after 3 ultrasound we got the news that tossed our world upside down. Our son had died. I was 34 weeks 2 days pregnant.I went in on the 12th to be induced and Our little Angel was born into this world sleeping into the arms of God. It was the easiest labor I had ever had. And he was a perfect 5lbs 3oz and roughly about 18 inches long, with a head of dark heair unlike the other boys who were bald. I now believe heartburn means hair as I had never in my life had heartburn before. We put our son to rest on February 18th, 2008. We dont understand and Im sure we never really will as far as why our child was taken from us. But someday I will be able to stand at Gods feet and hold my beautiful son and ask God what Ethans purpose really was.
At almost 27 years old I can say I'm happy with the life I have. I married a wonderful husband who is my best friend, and I have three beautiful boys although Ethan is not here he has helped mold me into the woman I am as well as my other two boys.

No comments: