Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some of you have heard about our newest addition Rosie and I thought Id take the time to introduce her. We got a puppy in February she was born in Janurary 2008 and she is a weimaraner full bred and beautiful but do not let her looks decieve you.
She is a crazy dog her favortie pastimes include tearing up toliet paper, eating everything in site, and she is the biggest stuffed animal theif you will ever meet.

The backyard has become her domain and any toy left unattended is claimed by her and even if your there she will take it.

She loves water we tried the water bottle for discipline and its a joke. Aiden and Blake even threw her in the bathtub twice she we have had her and its no big deal to her.

She hate me lol at least I think sometimes. She loves when Im all alone with her to sit and bark at me and think Im going to wrestle her lol.

She like biting the boys on the butt when they walk by. Somedays I never thought she would be such a handful and now I know a newborn is a lot easier trust me.

Here she is

No comments: